~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quick Post - Camwhoring~~~lol

Cuz Today is sooo nice out, i decided to do a smokey eye with a false eyelashes~~~~

This is just my old smokey eye with falsies~~~lol
So ya I am a total camwhore if you guys haven't noticed~~~lol have fun and enjoy your day~~~
if you wanna know how to do this look check out my old post @ http://threenothing.blogspot.com/2011/03/so-new-tutorial-simple-smokey-eye.html





As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

19 comments:

JC! :) said...

You look very pretty! You really rock those lashes, girl!

JC
www.makeupdiary.org

Andrea said...

you look awesome!

Arianne Cruz said...

those lashes look amazing :)
Check out my blog!
http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

Holly said...

You look gorgeous, Love the eyelashes, they look soo pretty & long!

Holly =)
xoxo

DeyiMizu said...

You look adorable!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

those lashes are awesome! and don't worry about camera whoring--we all do it lol :)))

Thaisa Cristine said...

gorgeous!

Chococcuro said...

Haha nice camwhoring~ I love your eye makeup as usual!

Miss Independent said...

u look adorable! gorgeous!

adrienne said...

Girl, you are stunning!!

San said...

My gawd, your blog is like girl heaven lmao. Sooooo awesome @.@!! And hurrah for Cdn bloggers~!

Beauty Writer said...

love your lashes :)
http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

Keri said...

Suuuper pretty!

Vintage Makeup said...

Love the lashes!

Tiffo said...

Haha hey pretty girl. (:

sugar sugar said...

awww you are so cute dear! the eyelashes really made your eyes stand out. :)

ThisIsAlx said...

prettttyy =]!! im a camwhore too!!! =P

Fi said...

Beautiful look! I'll definitely be checking out that tutorial :)

The Doll Gal said...

pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...