~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

OMG My first Blogger award~~~and 7 things about Jessy

So the gorgeous Shazreeyana Shukri from http://shazreeyanashukri.blogspot.com/ has given me a Versatile Blogger Award, Thx you sooo much hun~~~it is the first time that im doing these awards/tag thingy, and i think it might be fun, you know cuz you guys can get me know me better..


So here is the rules:
1> Thank the person who give you the award, and link back at them
2> Tell us 7 things about yourself...
3> nominate 15 recently discovered Blogger for this award.
4> Contact these bloggers and tell them they received the award.

So 7 things about me:
1> I guess you can say that I'm not your typical girly girl, i mean i luv pink and frills, but I have an undying passion for action/horror/sci-fi films....My favorite genre of Film is Zombie/infected as some of you proably know...there is smth about a zombie apocalypse that seems well for the lack of better words fun to me...i mean in my spare time, me and the hubby often strategist our zombie survival skill....too nerdy??? i guess a wee bit, i mean if you bring me to a movie that is full of gore and nasty stuff, its like heavens to me~~~

2> Well i guess this one is probably a no Brainer, but i have an unhealthy passion( according to the hubby anyway) for cosmetics/fashion...in the sense that i keep buying stuff, but i dont throw them out, and it is very hard for me to use up all my products (make up anyway), because i have too many...i guess self control should be the word here...but oh well ,shoulda, woulda, coulda....

3> I am a big time Gamer...again my inner nerdiness comes out and play all the time...My favorite online game? Diablo 2. Hello!!!!! it is like the greatest game ever made...well to me anyway, and i am so excited that Diablo 3 is coming out later this year/early next year...I luv video games, i mean me and the hubby we have a PS2, PS3, Wii, and now the new DSi, ya i guess you can say that at my house its GAME NATION. the really funny thing is, Can you blv i am the gamer at my house? the Hubby can care less about games, he is more into his own stuff, but me i guess this is smth i wont be growing out of soon...

4> This is proabably shock to you, but i dont like to wear pants. EW, not the freaky exhibitionist/flasher type...let me explain...I have very short legs, but im wider around my waist and my bum, so evry time i buy a new pair of pants in general, they NEVER, EVER, EVER fits right....I especially hate jeans, I know how can that be right? well if you were me, and you can never find a good pair of jeans that fits right, trust me after all these years, you'd start hating them too...so i prefer skirt and dress over pants any single day.

5> I have an unhealthy addiction to MacDonald's .....i think this is the worst...i mean their stuff is sooooo bad, but taste soooo good....i simply dont have the self-control to resist MacDonald's....

6>Oh ya most of you guys might not know this, I actually have 2 lovely cats...one is called Tinky, the other one Cici...Cici is a black long hair cat i got from the Toronto Humane society, Tinky is a mixed short hair i got from a friend, since he is going back to HK permanently, and not coming back, so me and the hubby end up taking care of her....I think in the future i will post up pictures of my cat...

7> Last one yeah...i was getting out of ideas....lets, one more thing about me....hm....i cant think of any....oy vey...oooo here is one,  I AM THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, AND YOU ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY COMMANDS.....lol no not really, but i do have a good sense of humor..i luv a good laugh, thats probably why i luv south park, American dad, and the big bang theory so much...i luv having humor in my life, and the hubby can always make me laugh. and frankly i can take jokes pretty well....i mean every time i try to be funny, my frds think im being stupid, but every time when im not trying to be funny, they think im hilarious....i guess you can say that I am accidentally funny...lol

So ya there you have it, 7 random things about me...i hope this can give you guys a better scope of what kinda person i am~~~

So i nominate:
1Mfashion Awsome fashion blogger
2DeyiMizu She is so sweet, and her blog is sooo cute
3Jules from Jule's Makeup style She is sooo funny, and her blog is full of great reviews and tutorials
4TheLipJunkie she has great swatches, and i luv her look of the day posts.
5Lisa from Cocobella Ballerina She has a great sense of style, and i luv her post about foods ^_^
6Amy from Daydream Amy She is sooo cute, and does great make-up/Fashion posts
7Popblush, i luv her swatches, and she is really funny.


So i hope you guys enjoy this little get to know me better post~~

AND remember to enter my giveaway if you haven't!!!
http://threenothing.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-from-me-my-way-of-thank-all-my.html


And as always with lotsa luv and XOXO. J.

24 comments:

Peg said...

Congrats.

peg x

Lisa said...

Congrats hon!! And thank you for giving me the award too :)

I love yum cha too.. Whenever Sunday rolls around I have the insane urge to dim sum... Unfortunately I dint think they have dimsum in Germany :: wah::

DeyiMizu said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award!!

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

ahh thank you so much for the award!
So sweet! mean so much 2 me!

ans you deserve it 2 ! so congratz dear

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
i have a new post, maybe you can check?

Star-Light said...

congrats dear and thank you so much for your comment :)

follow me if you like ;) i follow back :)

http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

sugar sugar said...

congrats dear! i also have an unhealthy addiction to all things that are cute and pretty haha! i also love unhealthy food! =)

Meme said...

Congrats on your award!

Vintage Makeup said...

Congrats! & great facts

Ramona said...

yeyy! congrats on award!

xoxo Ra

Elle said...

Interesting facts! I like to watch horror films too but I'm the type where I get pussied-out but still want to watch. I can't really take gory films but anything on the comedy side of horror, I'm a fan of!

Chiara said...

hi! thank you so much for stopping by and posting a comment on my blog :) i really appreciate it :)♥
thanks again :)

chiara♥

H Rija said...

Congrats on your blog award!

Mie said...

Congrats beautiful!!!! Your blog is awesome so you deserve it ^^

Amy said...

Omgsh Jessy Thank you so much!!!! Eeeeek!! Loved reading your 7 things.. hehe just a fun fact here.. One of my teachers worked at Blizzard when they made Diablo 2! (and that game made him rich) anyways thank you again I am so excited! ^^

Monica Kosasih said...

congrats dear,you deserved it..great blog :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

fashioneggpplant said...

congratulations on your first award! many more to come :)

Noniek said...

Congrats on your blog award, you deserved it!

PopBlush said...

Thanks for tagging me babe!!

I have an unhealthy, ridiculous addiction to the Big M too... Just looooooove it. But I know, it's pretty bad :/

TheLipJunkie said...

Awww, thank you honey!!

Dilan Dilir said...

gratulations!

Shop N' Chomp said...

I have an unhealthy love for McD's french fries so I get you. ;) Congrats on your award!

Mandy said...

Your blog is uber cute! Will have to wait until school finish before i can properly sit down and check your blog out. Viewingit on the phone is too difficult :-P

Jo said...

Oh you’re a gamer girl! I cannot game for nuts but I used to really love watching people play coz to me it’s like watching a movie. There was once I was happily eating while watching my hubby tring to unlock a puzzle in a medieval RPG game and I just casually told him what to do and the huge hatch really unlocked. I dunno how I did that but if I were the one playing, I wouldn’t know how to proceed.

I love gore to a certain extent too. More of like morbid stuff. People who know me all know I could like cutesy stuff and morbid art all at once. I think it’s rather cute to strategise about how to survive in a zombielend. You could share some of yout tips next time coz I often find myself wondering about that when I watch zombie movies.

I wanna see your cats soon coz I lurve cats!

Marie said...

Congratulations on your award!:D Glad to know more about you.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...