~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Benefit tints Swatches

So the funny and beautiful Miss PopBlush wanted to see the swatches ofthe Mini benefit-tints that i got from my last haul post.  So without further ado here are the pictures:
here is the Packaging
Swatches Wet room lighting
Swatches Wet with Flashes
Blended and dried Swatches
Well, both bene-tint and the posie-tint you can use as a blusher or lip-tint, but i like the posie -tint better on my lips since its more subtle, but both are a bit drying, and Bene-tint is a bit hard to remove. High beam on the other hand i luv, it has a very nice and shimmery effects that are perfects for highlighting. But with the Highbeam, you dont want to too much product, a little goes a long way for this one~~~

Overall i am very satisfied with this purcahse, i mean for 20 dollars i got all three im pretty happy, and i dont really use up all my make up that fast(cuz i have too much lol), so these minis are great sizes for me...
I think they are 9/10 for me, not perfect cuz the tints are bit drying and bene-tint are a bit hard to remove~~~but ya other than that i think they are great product. and i hope this post is helpful to those you guys who want to try their products~~~~




As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

23 comments:

breakingrumours said...

benetint and posietint looks really good! :D

CookingChinchillas said...

Those are so pretty!!!

cbsg5861 said...

Oh, lucky girl! I like Posietint the most, I own a cheek stain by the Body Shop that is a dead close match to Benetint ;)

xx

AlbeeLucky said...

Thanks for swatching, I was wondering if this was going to be a good buy or not. I think I like posie the best, high beam is a pretty highlighter too.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

i became a follower a couple of days ago!
i love posietint!
please come and visit my blog sometime..
hazzaj.blogspot.com

XX

fashionwise said...

I just bought them :-) they are nice but a bit expensive :-(


have you seen my latest post?
http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

PinkOrchids said...

I have some of these :) Your blog is very eyecatching! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You have a great giveaway btw, congrats on all your followers! I'll be sure to join! xX

Lisa said...

Ohh those are so pretty!! I love the packaging too haha I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!

Amyboo said...

Hmm! They look pretty good! I wonder if I should get the high beam over the moon beam though! I'm not totally sure...Haha!

Vintage Makeup said...

posie-tint looks gorgeous! :) I've been wanting to try it forever

Michelle said...

Hi Jessy, amazing products! I like these colors very much :)

Kisses :)***

Jaci Walker said...

So pretty. They are really expensive where I live.

I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

:)

Aya said...

I love High beam! :)

ThisIsAlx said...

I lovee minis too cuz same idea as u, i dont finish my makeup quick enough or at all lol.. that's why i love everything mini^^ great blogg!!

msfob said...

omg these are so expensive in australia ><", where did you buy them for so cheap???!?!?

http://msfoblove.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love the the fact that you can use it for different reasons. the colors are so girly and fun

Susie Heymer said...

Pretty colors! Thanks for sharing!
Have an awesome day!
Xoxo
Susie
www.myfashionview.com

Alenija said...

Hey dear,
thx for leaving a comment :) But acutally you should be able to understand my blog, because I wrote in German and under it in English ;)

I like your blog and you have one reader more ;)

xoxo
Alenija

Squeeze the Pug said...

Dear Jessy,

thank you for your sweet message on my page. I am glad to know that you discovered my page through Jo's lovely page.

I think Posie Tint is one of the best invention. The rosey tone it gives on the lips and cheeks is so natural and I really like it.

You have such pretty eyes by the way!

Squeeze The Pug

*~kAy~* said...

I love the benetint! :3 I think all 3 for 20bux is such a good deal! :3

Très Glamour said...

Ooo..Love the posie tint! :) I'm your new follower..thanks for commenting on my blog..follow if you like too :)

www.tg-tresglamour.blogspot.com

xxxx

Shannon Skylar said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog! (I'm sure you could rock yellow eyeliner ^-^). Please stop by again or feel free to follow, I'd love that!
~Shannon
http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

PopBlush said...

Ohh~ Thank u so much for the swatches babe!!
They are all so pretty! My wish list is just getting longer and longer......
I especially like Posie-Tint ^.^

I love visiting your blog babe! xoxo Love your taste is makeup! Keep the amazing posts coming :D
Muah xoxoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...