~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Haul and Swatches From M.A.C

So i went to a M.A.C. Last week, and i picked up a few items from them, not much, still i picked up a few..
So here is wt i got:
M.A.C Lipstick In: Impassioned
M.A.C Beauty Powder in Light SunShine
M.A.C Plush Glass in Fashion Fanatic

Out of their Quite Cute Collection, i swear the Lipgloss is the only thing i wanna buy, i mean i like their Marketing graphics more than I like their products is that makes any sense...lol

The beauty Powder is more of a high lighter than a blush IMO, i mean currently my favorite is Paul and Joe's Face Colour Powder in 19, but I've being trying to find a substitute, mainly because Paul and Joe is not widely sold in Toronto, and the places that do sell their product, well lets just say it is way over priced for me to buy...So ya this one is decent, very sheer with light shimmer that are perfect for my cheekbone and brow bone~~~Oh this beauty powder is also part of their fashion flower collection i believe..

The Impassioned Lipstick, is smth that i was very interested in since if you guys read my post on Hot pink lipstick (http://threenothing.blogspot.com/2011/03/quick-lippie-blog.html), alot of the reader comments told me to get impassioned, and when i was at the airport on my vacay, i was gonna buy it there, but the duty free counter doesn't have the full-line i guess, so it wasnt sold there...and when i was at the M.A.C. counter last week, i thought i just pick it up, since many people recommend it.

Here is the Swatch of the Lippies, i did do a swatch of the Beauty Powder since its just a high-lighter, and there isnt really any colour to be picked up by the camera..
 I hate how my camera picked up Hot pink in a reddish colour...
Oh ya as a reminder, if you havent enter my giveaway, you still can it doesnt end 'till early next month.
the Link is below~~~



and as always with lotsa luv and XOXO. J.

35 comments:

MissA* said...

Lovely goodies you've got there! Unfortunately this collection isn't available here. ;(

Yami said...

nice choices :) The beauty powder is really pretty. I really like beauty powders from MAC. I am obsessed with them!

About Nicky said...

I like MAC too! XO

adsy1234567 said...

Ohh... I really really want Impassioned lipstick, been wanting it for a long time! What do you think of it? Really like your blog!

Kimberly said...

great products love the colors!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

G A B Y said...

The lipstick looks gorgeous, altough I'm sure it would look neon on me x=

Yami said...

Thanks ^^ I do like the color combo myself, just not the way I applied it~

AlbeeLucky said...

Oh very pretty. I'm in love with the lipstick shade.
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

fleurcoco said...

the lipgloss is so cute! and the lippie shade is hot (・∀・)

Kristie said...

Impassioned is such a bold color. I wonder why I never thought about picking it up. Thanks for the swatches - I think I'll swatch it next time I'm at a MAC counter.

The Cat Hag said...

I actually really like the hot pink lippie, can't wait to see a photo of you wearing it out! ♥♥

I joined your fabulous giveaway too, you are such a dearie to even organise one. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

heartbreaker said...

Im a total sucker for graphics,any good advertising will get to me XD i liike the lipgloss shade you got there!

TheLipJunkie said...

Impassioned is one of my top fav bright pinks! Its like the perfect mix of coral pink & red

Catmare said...

Nice haul! I like the lipstick the most :)

Amyboo said...

Oh gosh, I have a makeup graveyard too! =)

Oooo the lippy colors are so pretty~!

Federica F. said...

Nice post, love MAC!

If you want visit and follow:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

Lilladylife said...

fashion fanatic gloss looks so pretty! impassioned is a great color for summer!!

Diana said...

I haven't been up to date with the collections but that lippie looks gorgeous!

fashioneggpplant said...

love the shade of your lipstick :)

Fydez said...

I've been looking for a nice pink lipstick for A LONG TIME. Will definitely try that MAC lipstick your bought. XX

H Rija said...

Great haul and you have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

My Lyfe ; My Story

Michelle said...

Amazing products! I love Mac!! Have a great weekend :)

Kisses xoxo

j00ciiex said...

I like the lipstick. And responding to your comment on my post, I would def give it to a friend but for serious, those colors are just so ugly -_-

J00CiiEx said...

Haha you know what? I might actually do a swatch just to show the uglyness. I feel the same way about throwing out make up ugh. Im such a hoarder when it comes to make up -_-

adsy1234567 said...

Thank you Jessy for replying! haha... I know, hot fushia and shimmer, a bit too much for my liking. I'm quite into bold but matte lips recently so might go and check it out!

H Rija said...

Thanks for your lovely comments and definitely following you back!

Hungover on Fashion said...

nice stuff..I love the lipstick color..do visit me sometime..we can follow each other if you wish..ciao..

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

Hi gorgeous!i've got an award for u.. :) thanks for following..im your follower too now!
xoxo

http://shazreeyanashukri.blogspot.com/2011/05/7-facts-about-me-and-award-from-natalie.html

Christine Iversen said...

Great haul, i love MAC :)

Xoxo Christine http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Pieter said...

I love mac products!
Great gloss x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

cbsg5861 said...

Oh man, you got Impassioned?
I want it more than anything!!! I'm just waiting for Mac to offer a 25% sale and then, it will be mine ;)

xx

From Broadway said...

love the colour of that lipgloss!!!

Marie said...

Thanks for the swatches! Impassioned is pretty.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

babybearcat said...

Gorgeous lipstick. You must post a photo when you're wearing it! :)

Lucy said...

gorjeous picks you should do a review and a look with the powder i would love to but the powder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...