~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Circle Lense review GEO MAGIC BLACK

So here i am at 1:30 in in the morning writing a new post...lol i guess insomnia has its benefits at times...lol.

So ya for a while now ive being interested with circle lense, now the one that im about to review on aren't my first pair, the first pair i got was from a while ago, they were brown ones, but they were so uncomfortable i end up not wearing them and throw them out after...

So this one i got is my second pair, They are the GEO Magic Black the Diameter on the description of the plastic bottles says its 14.0mm. They are authentic, thats what i like about GEO the brand, you can check their authenticity by typing the code given with the lense to ensure they are not counterfeit...

Anyways without further ado here are the pcitures:

No Lense

With Lens
With Lens with Make-up


So my Verdict??? They are okay, i had problem with the comfort level when i just got them, but a day later after being soaked into the right solution, and after my eyes are adjusted to wearing them, they are okay. You guys do have to keep in mind, that ive never wore any type of circle lens b4, as i said, the first pair that i got was so uncomfortable that i wore them twice, and both occasions under an hour, and i threw them out after. So compare with those ones they are okay, i wore them for about 5 hours, and my eye didnt feel dry or anything, but again because i never wore lens b4, i can still feel that im wearing them, which dont bug me as much as i thought they might...
So for comfort im give it 6 to 7-ish out of 10

Now for the enlargement effects: I do like how it makes me eyes, well the iris anyway, looks bigger, and i have to say it looks great when i took picture with make up on...however because iv never wore them b4, i dont know where to look when i took pictures, and my eyes seem like they are dead...i mean they look big and all, but some what fake-ish...which you know, is smth that im not surprised about, i have frds who wore these daily...but i guess the same goes for everything i just have to get use to it~~~
So for enlargment effects and "its looks" Im giving it 8/10.

So i hope you guys like my review, and i actually want to get more of these lens in the future,cuz i think they are great for pictures, and are just generally fun to play with...





As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

15 comments:

breakingrumours said...

My first experience with circle lens was bad too! threw it away because i spoiled it :/ gotta agree with you on my 'dead eyes' but maybe not the right lens yet.

Defining Your Beauty said...

I have not worn circle lens but have a lot of experience with color contacts which in are actually similar. Also, I have asked a few doctors about circle lens.

I have been told that circle lens can have a negative affect on your eyes. there are several things that can happen. They can dry out your eyes severally making it necessary to used prescription drops and can affect your over all eye sight. so be careful.

Jiawa said...

oo I have these too!! ^^ I actually think these are a bit too huge so I recently bought a smaller pair. I found these to be one of the most comfortable I've worn. I've worn them for a whole day before without noticing any discomfort. They look great on you!!

Marie said...

Thanks for the review and pictures! I like how your eyes are subtly bigger, it doesn't look super fake.:D

Happy Wednesday!

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Ruby Aroha said...

Cool post!

http://rubyaroha-makeup.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

I have never worn contacts in my life. I love that you can give your eyes different effects depending on a lens you can wear, but I am such a wimp... I'm too scared to put anything on my eyes. :-)

Pop Champagne said...

interesting, I wear circle lenses and never have issues with them, but i hate acvue ones, they make my eyes soo uncomfortable, I guess it depends on your eyes!

Vintage Makeup said...

Those seem ok, but I don't think I'd bother with them. :)

Susalie said...

I really want to try circle lenses. I used to use colored contacts, but they're expensive and don't last long.. Now I just use my glasses because I can't be bothered putting contacts in. These lenses look really cute on you! It's interesting that you said they sometimes make your eyes look dead. I can see how that might happen because there isn't as much depth as there is when you're not wearing contacts. Your eyes do look really dolly!

Chiara said...

i have never used any contacts ever! i'm scared! yes! i'm scared LOL


but nice circle lens there. :)

it made you look even prettier!!! coz with or without, Ur gorgeous!!!

The Cat Hag said...

I like your eyes without lenses because they are already naturally big and expressive. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Jeanine Ly said...

oo This lenses make your eyes look Mysterious =P

Kym said...

When i first read that you went with black lenses, i was like... wouldn't that just look the same/make your eyes look slightly darker?! But i didn't realize the effect it makes!!! I used to wear contacts (since i was about 12 years old) and I stopped using them about 5 years ago after I got laser eye surgery. For me to put stuff in my eyes again would be like going backwards if that makes sense. haha! :P Would love to try colored lenses someday though. :P

tinee said...

The first time I tried using contact lenses, my friend asked me to try her brand new lens. I kept on blinking so my friend was having a hard time putting on the lenses! Tehee! And then when we were going to remove it, the lense almost got inside my lids. Gahhh I almost got blind! Hahaha I never attempted buying contact lenses.

stellarvixen said...

looks fab on you! i;ve been into color contacts craze too!

check out me & my gal pals in all sorts of colors
me in pink, some in violet, green,blueee,gray!!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.189036937808505.46144.100001066016314

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...