~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Circle Lens Review - Diamond Pink

So ya a few post ago i did a review of a pair of circle lens, Since then im like seriously hook on the idea of it~~~so i wen ahead bought a few more pairs from different sellers on the internet~~~So this one just came to my door a while back~~~
Pink lense
Well i dont know what Brand they are, but they came in in the G&G packaging, so i assume thats the brand, because on the website it says manufacture: Others...lol. Rmbr i said my eyes look dead-ish after wearing the GEO magic Black lens? well i thought this one is gonna be worse than that, surprisingly, i like the look of this one better...even my mom agree with me~~~we think is because the rim has colour variation of pink and black and it is patterned, it looks alot better~~~

One eye with Lense
Both with Lense, with Flash its kinda Alien-ish
With Make up in Room Lighting
 So what do i think of these ones??? they are good, i think they are more comfortable than the GEO magic black..lol, but the enlargement effect is definitely better than the GEO one. This one looks super pretty with make up on~~~and I think with Flash it looks alien-ish, but in natural lighting, the pink is not as noticeable as you think, so i really like them~~~oh ya i 4got to say that their Diameter is 14.5 as stated on the bottle~~~

Comfort: 9/10
Colour: 8/10
Enlargement: 10/10
Overall Score 9/10

So ya i really like these ones~~~~and if you guys have any questions let me know down in the comment section, i'll get back to you as soon as i can.



As always with Lotsa Luv and XOXO.J.

11 comments:

Rakhshanda said...

Aww your eyes look soo pretty in the last pic <3
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

Chococcuro said...

Thank you so much for the review! I've been wondering about these lenses. Do you think they look natural?

Ayu~Emma said...

wow,looks good. where you normally bought your lens?

CookingChinchillas said...

I also love decorative lenses very much,but sadly my last purchase was a huge uncomfortable mess that irritated my eyes.

wintergurl said...

Hi ,

the lens looks nice and pretty when you put some make up . But without make up looks not natural

Yami said...

Woah they look really cool. I think they do look better with makeup on, just because it makes them more natural looking. But I really like how look.

Lisa said...

these look fantastic on you!! your eyes look so pretty and big!!

sugar sugar said...

beautiful!
i need new lenses! these new ones are so pretty! :)

Vintage Makeup said...

How pretty!

Amy said...

Oo, nice lenses! I need to try on circle lenses one day!

JesRoque said...

It looks cute. I am planning to get a pair for my 'blind' eyes. :)

http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...