~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Present~~~

So the reason that i've being MIA for the past few days...well i got hook on the Nintendo DS thingy. So i first DL a emulator and started playing some games, then the other day, the hubby bought me a real Nintendo DS!!!! I was thrilled~~~I got the DSi XL, i dont like the 3DS, cuz i get motion sickness easy from 3D movies, so iwant gonna stare at  a small screen for a long time w/o wanting to throw up (literally)

it is sooo kool~~~plus i got 2 games~~~and i am hooked~~~its soo much fun, of coruse the hubby was like "stop acting like a kid" and i was like "shut up"~~~lol so ya~~~but i promise more make up review/look from now on, cuz i feel like ive  being neglect that part of my blog too long now~~~lol


so here is the picture


and ive being playin pokemon, realized that i should've got white than black, cuz it offers more pokemon...Gr~~~~oh well~~~


and as always, lotsa Luv and XOXO. J.

17 comments:

AmysBeautyWorld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmysBeautyWorld said...

haha , that's so nice of your boyfriend :)
I have a ds too and i like to play on it when i'm bored or can't sleep xD

but i have te old ds lite version. with a card,where you can download all games from the internet that you like, really handy, cause now i don't have to spend money on new games.

and how did you put that widget with the text ( hi welcome to my blog .. be a follower .... ) thing on your blog?
Because i wanted to put something like that but in hello kitty version on my blog too , but i don't know how? so uhm can you help me?

btw nice blog!
i will def wil follow

have a lovely day!
xoxo
amy


( i removed my first reaction because i typt something wrong) xD

RoxanneKay said...

Wow, really nice present :D Lovely

kisses

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

ahh thats a Qute present dear!
so fun!

i have a new outfit post maybe you can check it out?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.

xxx Mir

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

it's been a while since i've played a ds. Definitely adding one onto my christmas list really miss playing pokemon :)

Pieter said...

Fun present! :D x


Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

i hadn't played ds for a long while too
love your posts

your newest follower here :)
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

keschen said...

thats so sweet of your bf.. i gave my bf a DSi and the white pokemon game :)

check out my new blog and follow if you like, i always follow back:)
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Linhy said...

Awww!!!! how sweet!!1

MissKatv said...

wow your hubby is so cool! hehe :D

new follower :)
http://misskatv.blogspot.com

Peach Crush said...

awww it feels so special when you receive cute stuff from people you love :)

mirjam schuurkamp! said...

wait for a new post doll!

i have a new post maybe you can check?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.

Xo mirjam

♥ Pixie D ♥ said...

ahhh I used to be addicted to NDS games. all the games were so fun but i lost my NDSL after using it half a year =(

Enjoy the fun games, yet dont get too addicted =P

PopBlush said...

I have a DS too - a Pink one and I was addicted to the Final Fantasy. Played it every day! I completed it 3 times lol.

Welcome back! Looking forward to more beauty posts hun! xo

Crystal Luvz said...

Reply: No way, I didn't know there was elizabeth arden and smashbox... but I think it's in Toronto though, right?

Marie said...

Cool gift, thoughtful guy!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Lisa said...

Get Cooking Mama :) I love that game lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...