~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CUBA, where do I begin...

So ya, For those of you who dont know, i went to cuba i nthe begining of the month, and my vacation is soooo awsome...I had so much fun and so many wonderful memories. So i went to Varadero with my Hubby, and it was beautiful. The beach is soooo clean, and breath taking.

Other than stayin at the resort, We went to the nation's capital----Havana. Now the architecture in Havana is very Old world, since Cuba was the last Spanish Colony, so alot of the buildings are very of old spanish architecture style. However, i have to say, i wasn't really over-whelmingly impressed. not because the city isn't beautiful, but because when i was in Macau last year, the old buildings from the portuguese colonial period is very similar to those in Havana. Nevertheless, the trip to Havana was still amazing. As part of the tour, we went the Hemingway's favorite Hotel, and ordered from his Favorite Bar of his Favorite Drink the Mojito... and i have to say, Cuban rums are great, Since me and the Hubby arent big drinkers , so we didnt buy that many bottle, and I have to say Cubans make the best Mojito and Pina Colada...

We also went to the Catammaran trip, which was a boat cruise/ride to a secluded island, snorkeling and playing with the Dohpines. I luv luv luv the Catamaran, it was sooooo much fun, just to feel the wind blow through your hair with the fresh scent of the ocean. it was an amazing experience.

Of course because of my little injury that still hurts by the way, i couldn't have fun with the dophine, or go snorkeling. but the hubby did, he said it was awsome. I took alot of Video of the hubby playing with the Dophines....
I would so go back if I ever get the chance to. Cuba is a beautiful place, full of friendly, warm, and welcome people. I would soooo recommand everyone to go. So ya if you guys get the chance to go, please dont hesitate to go.


                   Lots luv  XOXO, J.

16 comments:

TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ said...

*envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy* the sky is so blue and the sea is so clear!!! would love to go!! x

tingkabelle-chan.blogspot.com

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

Aww you're so lucky to go to Cuba! Hope you have fun :)

The Cat Hag said...

Your holiday looks and sounds so amazing!!

Love your sunnies, you look uber cute in them. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Lisa said...

hi! love your blog.. you're so pretty :)

i love your vacation pictures you look like you had a great time!

i'm a new follower would love for you to visit and follow me too!

Choiii said...

Lovely pictures! Cuba looks amazing, deffinatly want to go there one day :)

Chuui said...

Wow that sounded like so much fun! Would love to go there one day! :)

X

Catarina Leitão said...

oh it seemes so fun. i want to go, too. :)

www.onlythisway.blogspot.com

By Sara Romero said...

Its surprising how little people in the US know of Cuba and its beauty. thanks for sharing :) It sounded like you and your love had a blast

xoxo
FAKE EMPIRE

alice san said...

aWW!! that really great u been there:) i bet you have alot fun time there:D

Jessy said...

To everyone:

Cuba is a beautiful country with wonderful people, and it was an amazing experience for me and the hubby, and yes we had tons of fun there~~~

HitomiNeko said...

Aww how lucky~ I want to go toooo ~ <3 <3

ur blog is cute~ i'm following~ follow me back ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

kaizokumousy said...

*o* I want to go to that place :3

BABI said...

pretty pictures! I wanna go there someday!

Babi
http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

Linhy said...

Like what you got going on here with your blog!when you get a chance come and stop by my blog sometimes and if you like what you see become of my follower!

http://lifemadness-linhy.blogspot.com

the real mia said...

Oooh I would love to go to Cuba.

My Beautiful Life said...

That water looks amazing. Glad you had a good trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...