~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

What Colour???? and yes i spell colour with an "our"

So since im leaving for my Vacay next week, im starting to think about what colour i should paint my nails....
Im thinking Blue, yellow, pink, orange,green??? of course all those colours hve to be intense but light, nth too much like navy, or deep plum....

for my toes i think im gonna go with my OPI Absolutely Alice....cuz its sparkely and blue~~~
but im not gonna do my nails till probaly next week ,cuz i dont want them to chip...but ya~~~

my bum still hurts, and i hate it~~~


                                                                                          xoxo luvs J.

7 comments:

Peiji said...

yellow, pink or a peachy orange would be nice =]

Jessy said...

right now i have pink, orange,yellow, and blue~~~

Marilyn said...

woa love this!! you look very good :) thanks for following me <3
Marilyn

ANNA said...

i think the pink&blue would be nice ^^

Jessy said...

@ anna thx hun ya right now i have both pink and blue on
@ Marilyn~~~maybe u'll follow me too??? thx a bunch

dePerta said...

oh...the turqouise ..^_^
i follow ur blog. follow me back if you dont mind
hahaha

Hazey said...

lol @ i spell colour with "our"
I hate it when the computer tries to correct me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...