~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So lets talk about make-up

Ah~~~make up/cosmetics, how i luv thee~~~but apart from that, the question that i find asking myself more often then not is why......why am i so beauty obessessed?

The first time that i put on make up was in grade 9 summer....it was a tube of bonnebell lipgloss...but i didnt really start wearing full face make-up untill i was in grade 12.....and by the time that i was putting on make up correctly i think i was in the 2nd and 3rd year of Uni....My question is somewhere along the line, I become the beauty obssessed person that i am today....If you ask me, I'd say i dont ever need to buy any make-up in my life ever again, since i have more than enough already, but what intrigue me is that despite my better judgement i kept on wanting more....but when I am wanting more, i kept asking myself the same question all over again, why do i need it....why do i want it? Well usually if im in a store and i start to ask myself these question i almost always end up with not purchase anything (except the few occassions that i did buy stuff against i guess you can say my better judgement, and i usually feel veyer guilty afterwards). So ya, my question is why do i keep finding myself to want stuff that i do not need .....

Aside from the clever people from marketing these products....i keep thinking that there must be something that triggers me to buy it other than product marketing directives....And lets be honest here, as much as i luv makeup and the whole nine yards, I most of the time dont like put on make up mainly because its time consuming, now thats probaly because i always end up doing a million other thigns while im doing my make up, but for someone like me, who loves make up and yet dont put on make up as much as i should since i have alot....and I still want more....the whole situation is kinda pragmatic....

Now i am not trying to reach a personal Epiphany here, but it bugs me that i dont know why....The hubby jokes that i hoardes make up, but now i wonder if it is true...I mean buy stuff that i dont alwasy use, and i tends not throw them away as much as i should.....but b4 i can reach a sudden self-realization, Im not gonna buy as much make up that i want, simply because i dont need them, ans there are better thing to do with my money than to spend it all on cosmetics...

right now at the moment, for me its all about self control...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Amazing text! I'm in love with make up too, since I was a little kid.

Kisses xoxoX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...