~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick Lippie Blog

I thought i do a quick lippie blog....

Now i luv pink, i mean i dont know any girl that doesnt, but alot of time finding that perfect pink lipstick is like trying to find a needle among countless other needles....

For me, one of the most diffifcult shade of pink to find is HOT pink, and I'm talking about in your face, magenta hard core pink. Now these kinda pink a very cold in terms of colour, very blue hue, so for me its hard to find one that fits my skin tone, and can go easily with make up look

I am Still struggling trying to find the perfetc shade of hot pink, but b4 i can reach my personal perfection, there are these 2 that  i think in the Meantime are good enough for now.

One is Kiss BY rimmel the other is Ice Pink by Gosh
 
This is my natural Lip colour kinda pale so color shows up well
Now i think ice Pink is more Blue tone hue than Kiss by Rimmel What do you guys think????

Kiss



Ice Pink

The Finishes are also a biit Different, While Kiss has a more Satin finish, Ice Pink has a Frost/Sparkle Finish. Overrall i think Kiss is easier to wear, but Pink Ice is more fun, because the colour it self is more striking than Kiss.

Ice Pink


Kiss

For Both I think the Pictures are show them the justice, cuz Both looks more warm toned than in real life, if any of you guys is interested, i think you guys can google up more swatches that might shows the true colour a lot better, maybe even check out the official website of the both.

So tell me what you guys think? Do you like them???What kinda Look you would wear with these lipsticks? Are there any hardcore, in-your-face Hot Pink lipstick that you guys would reccomand??? let me know in the Comment section~~~

in the Mean time Lots Luvs & XOXO J.

13 comments:

alisha26 said...

Shocking Pink by Rimmel is amazing and also Wild Orchid or Fuschia by Revlon is good :)

*www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com* said...

great post i want 'impassioned' by mac thats a lovely really hot pink x

Amyboo said...

Thank you for following me! :)
Ice Pink is definitely more fun with the frosty finish. Kiss is more something to wear for daily use which is also really pretty. Good buys!
I think my favorite hot pink is MAC Impassioned lipstick. The color has warm undertones so it suits my yellow-ish skin!

Jessy said...

I think im gonna go check out MAC"s Impassioned" Since it seem to be a popular choice~~~

DeyiMizu said...

Hey~I'm your new follower now~Love the lip~

kaizokumousy said...

aww I love this lip color!^^ btw hun I'm your new follower :)

Ayu~Emma said...

I like Kiss by Rimmel!! Looks nice on you! I'm not a lipstick fan! But I might want this ^^

kENDRA wILLSON said...

heeyyy i realy loove your blog. following you!!
kendra xxx

fashionismyh2o said...

I love this post - finding pink lipstick is really hard! Love the 'Kiss' colour for daily wear and the Ice pink for a bit of sparkle :)

Following you now your blog is super cute!
Sarah
fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
xx

Milly said...

hot pink is the best... if youre daring enough to wear it!

love your blog, I'm following!

I've got a CHANEL GIVEAWAY here... would love you to enter:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

Dilan Dilir said...

love the colours :D

Oh thank you,i´m following you now dear <3

May @ Rad said...

I don't have any hot pink lipsticks. hehe.. Maybe I should consider getting one. xD I've just followed you! Hope you would do the same thing too and thanks for visiting my blog :D

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Ice pink is gorgeous!!! :) I def like that color. Really intense!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...