~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OMG So tired from Yesterday and Big haul

OMG, I was so tired yesterday!!!! Mainly cuz me and my bestie went shopping for a whole day. I left my house like at 10-ish cuz i live in the sub-urb, and i dont drive, so it takes me like 2 hour to get to the city by bus....urgh, and when i did the bestie and her BF were late, as usual, she is always late...at this point i dont even get mad any more, i simply accept it that is her flaw and im just gonna live with it~~~

but ya we went for popeye's for Lunch~~~cuz it was their tuesday special, soooo yum and sooo unhealthy..but ya the bestie and me both agree that Popeye's is way better than KFC. I think there are more Popeye's in the states than here in Canada...but when i was in HK last summer there was Popeyes overseas too, but i only saw one location at the airport.

So after our Quickie lunch, we went shopping, since i told her i wanted to see her b4 i take off for my Vacay~~~We went to H&M, and i swear we were there for like an hour, not that we tried on alot of stuff, but we weren't sure if we should buy wt we tried on, in the end, however, we both bought the items that we tried on that we love~~~

here is what i bought, and since pictures are worth more than words i'll show you guys:








So ya i bought 2 nice shirts for my Vacay, but both are great for just any summer day, the Cream top is my favorite, since the style yells out "Jessy", that's the smth by Bestie told me, since she thinks that that top is totally my style~~~ 

The blue Tunic( Its a tunic right? not long enuff to be a skirt, but longer than most tops..lol) is the one that i was hesitating about, while it looks nice on and all, and my bestie told me it's really pretty and all, but It was a bit pricy it was 35 dollars...and plus the cream top and the white short....it was total to a about 100...so i was hesitant, but end up getting it, and i have to say im glad that i did, cuz i sure dont want to return it now.


Aren't they Gorgeous

So While i was waiting for the bestie to show up with her Bf, i was walkin around young st. and i found this little shop that sells these kool vintage/retro style clothes, shoes and accesssories. To my surprises, they have Melissa and Vivien Westwood Melissa...and at like a fraction of the original price.....but unfportunately, the Vivien Westwood Melissa doesnt comes in my size, so i end up got a regular Melissa red pumps~~~they are sooo gorgeous...I felt like Dorothy, but Funkier~~lol

By the end of the day we were so tired that I didnt even walk in to Sephora and MAC..cuz i was gonan go check out the Impassione Lipstick that everyone is talking about...but oh well~~~maybe next time then~~~


Anyways as Always Lots Luvs XOXO J.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you had an awesome day! So fun doing shopping and going to a great place to eat delicious food! I'm in love with your red pumps by Melissa, so cute!

Kisses xXx

Crystal Luvz said...

I will definitely try the Benefit creaseless shadow... Thanks! Love your blog, follow back! ^^

Beautychokes said...

I love those shoes! I'm following:)
much love<3

L4pinkpetal said...

Im following :) cute blog and thanks for the comment you left me haha you are so sweet!

karin said...

Thanks for your comment in my blog!!! Ofc I´ll follow you, your blog is super original,please follow me back!!! www.stylepicture.blogspot.com If you can please follow me also in bloglovin. THANKS!!! =) KEEP IN TOUCH

Glory said...

Thank you for commenting (:

http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

Roxy Heart said...

Love the shoes! So cute!
Thanks for your comment and yes let's follow each other.
I am following you now :)
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

kaizokumousy said...

wow those are really nice shoes!!!

AlbeeLucky said...

Cute, I like the cream top you bought at H&M.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I would more than happy if we could follow one another. Following now :)
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

Liya said...

hi jessy !
i definitely follow back :D
yeah i kinda agree that popeye is nicer but i love kfc mash potatoes more haha!cajun mash is like...-.-?? haha jealous theres a h&m there !! where are u from anyway??? :D

thx for following me :D have u entered my giveaway yet?

http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com/2011/03/enter-my-virgin-gratitude-giveaway.html

heylila said...

I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for your sweet comment! I am so happy you like my art!
Your blog looks really cute and I love your eyes, they are so pretty!!!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Chic, Fútil & Útil said...

Do not really understand much English, but now I am following your blog

Kisses

http://chicfutileutil.blogspot.com/

Choiii said...

Loverly haul and shoesss :D

CookingChinchillas said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog.I became a follower,because I like it here!
The shoes are adorable btw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...