~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Face of the day~~~Simple Smokey eye

Okay ive being MIS for about almost 2 weeks now, but  i have a good explanation... i wasnt feeling well, for the last week ,cuz it was that time of the month and i was literally lying in bed....

So today since i was bored i thought i do a face of the day....
It was actually really easy to do, and i think tmr if i can wake up early enuff, im gonna do a tutorial on it, its just a very simple easy to do smokey eye~~~

All i used  was a black eyeliner, a grey shadow and a dark brown colour shadow plus MAC in Shroom for highliting my brow~~~

I hope you guys like it~~~


Lots luv~~~XOXO   J.J.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful make up! I love smoky eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...