~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vacation!!!!!!!!!

I just booked a 7 day all inclusive vacation to cuba in the coming april~~~now im just counting the days down~~~cant wait to get out of the country and the cold weather and just enjoy the sun and everything~~~

and the beaches~~~~~~~~~~~OMG soooo excited~~~~~


and u get the swim with dolphins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~how kool is that~~~

3 comments:

Rania Kelesidou said...

Wow I'm so jealous!I've never been there but it must be wonderful!Have a great time and thank you for stopping by at my blog!

http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

Marcy said...

I bet it's going to be so much fun!!

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com

NICO said...

Hey babe found your blog through another fellow blogger & what can I say I'm hooked, awww your goin to love it, im from Florida and I think Cuba is quite similar <3

Kisses from ABLOGGERBLOGSFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Follow each other.?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...