~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Purple Smurple~~~but seriously Who doesnt love purple...is the colour of royalty~~~^_^

So today i did a new look~~~its a purple eye look. i think purple looks the bets with brown eyes, it just bring out the colour so nicely.

Without further ado, here is the picture...

I am actually not a big fan of purple, i barely have any purple clothes, i dont think its a colour thats flattering on me, but i do like purple make up...i think the colour family looks great on me~~~do does the mauve-ish colour lipstick and gloss~~~

I think its important to note that the if you are gonna wear mauve-y lipstick or lipgloss, go easy on the the product, because too much can make your lip looks very frozen and sick-y. Also try to warm up ur face by use some warm colour blush and brozner, that way your skin tone is not brought down by the mauve-y lip product....

I didnt take a picture of all the products used today, cuz most of them i think are on my other videos, but with the exception of the eyeshadow, butthen again, its very easy to find purple eyeshadow, with the except of the warm pruple with brozne-y colour that i used...which is from "Laura Galler", i got those when they were moving out their counter from sephora a while back...The colour i used is called Moonstone, but i have to say bake shadow are good in terms of colour pay off, but i often find them have more fall out than regular ones....but they are also more glittery, which i luv~~~but i guees its a give adn take situations~~~

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello! It's a very good post! I just love your blog.

Kisses and hugs from Brazil :)

If you follow me, I'll follow you back.

xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...