~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Haul - Make UP Forever Tres Vichy, MAC Wonder Woman

So I blogged about the Make up forever New limited edition eyeshaow duo and eyelashes, and i said how much i wanted it....well...i went on and bought it on satureday~~~and they are good~~~
So thats all i got on satureday~~~so i bought both the eyeshadow and the lashes, and when i was at the MAC counter i got the Wonder women Blush in Mighty Aphrodite, and a MAC Chrome Yellow with matt finish~~~
So Here is some swatch

This is the Make up forever Tres Vichy...Its Diamond shadow, with the colours thats are soo pastel im nto surprised the colou are very light and satin-y. 




This is the Swatch for the MAC Wonder woman Blush....i say the color is decent~~~


This is the yellow matt eyeshadow, i luv this colour i did the tutorial with this colour, the colour pay off is great~~~~










Hope you guys enjoyed it~~~and i'll be back next time~~~


XOXO...J

2 comments:

Serah Alabi ♥ said...

cool Blog


hugh serah ♥

http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

Amalia J said...

ohh I hope you show the look soon! I got these too, I HAD to, but I only wore the lashes once!! And now they're lost :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...