~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My First Look of the Day

I know I've being away from blogging for awhile, but thats because i wasn't really sure what i wanna do with it, so i kinda just stopped. But i am back now, and i guess u can say t hat im kidna figure out what i wanna do with this blog. So here is my first look of the day post. This is just very simple make up that doesnt require too much time and energy. I think its great for everyday, and not time consuming.

Product Used
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Canmake brow Colour
Nyx Runway Palette in Champagne and Caviar.
Elf regular line 4 Colour Palette in Butternut.
Sephora Flashy eyeliner Water Proofin Deep Black
Dior Show Mascara in Black waterproof
Face:
Make up Forever Matt Velvet Foundation
Missha M BB Cream
Maybelline mouse Concealer in Light
Red Earth Duo Blush in CL001
DoDo Palgatong Theatrical Powder.
Lips:
Gosh Lipstick in Swing
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk

So please Let me know what you guys think of my Look of the day~~~


and i Hope everyone have a nice day~~~

Xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...