~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 blogs in a row? NO way.!!! But Yes WAy!!!!

So i just made another Youtube Video today, i think im gonna set a goal to make a video every other day, given the time permits me to do so~~~but i have to admit it is fun to do~~~lol

The look is actually really easy and I had fun doing it so I hope y'all like it~~~

Btw you guys like my headband???? i thought its suepr cute~~~and sparkely~~~lol i got it when i was in China in the summer~~~I like it so much that i got all three colour, but this one is the my favorite mainly cuz it stands otu more on my head than the black one or the bronzey one~~~

But ya. Somethign stupid happend, the internet bandwidth is almost used up again...as of this morning we used up 75%...lol i think thats pretty bad consider we still have like 10smth days left for this month's cycle.... oh well...less download i guess... if only i had a laptop then i can do all my internet in the mall or a coffe shop or smth~~~

So on the left are the products that i used today, and the swatch is my lipstick Rimmel Long lasting Lipstick in Crush.


2 comments:

Catanya said...

Great post, darling! I am loving your look and that headband! So cute!
XOXO from a new follower,
Catanya

gingerSnaps said...

luv this look!cute headband..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...