~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

US/Chicago + Sephora Haul Haul

So i went to Chicago for easter weekend and it was fun~~~i bought alot of stuff, cuz stuff is sooo cheap across the boarder~~~

I bought all of them from the outlet they have in chicago, and it was soo cheap like OMG cheap. especially the coach purse was only 120 after evryth defnitely a steal. I me and the hubby bought alot of stuff from wal-mart and target cuz their DVD is cheaper than Canada, also they have more titles than we do. even their drug store products were cheaper.

While i was at sephora the other day i saw the Tokidoki line, of coruse i couldnt resist buying smth from it and Kat VonD eyeshadow pots were on sale for 10 dollars each so i bought four and i used them recently and it was okay, w/ a primer on they didnt really fallout or smudge, but i thought the colour intensitly could've being better

4 comments:

naturalnchicmakeup said...

wow great haul! How do you like Tokidoki so far?

Jessy said...

i havent used it yet...cuz the packeging is sooo cute i dont wanna use it....lol

gingerSnaps said...

hmm Juicy! I like it. Just found that your blog is new. Welcome, my name is Ginger btw. Take a quick look at my blog also. Maybe you will like it too. Goodluck!
Kisses from Germany.

Mara said...

Great Haul, you got a bunch of deals. BTW thanks for following my blog, it means alot to me.

-Mara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...