~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

one more thing

oh ya one more thing~~~i went and bought absolutely Alice by OPI yesterday when i was at my old mall~~~i wanted to get mad as hatter, but its all sold out... i was like GR!!!, but i luv blue as well~~~so i got the alice blue one~~and so far im impressed, i mean i always like OPI nailpolish, andtheir collections for Sephora, its really good, but i find my self always have to apply 2-3 coats to really gett hat intense nice colour, for this one which is oh so glittery i applyied abour 2-2.5 coats~~~and it was good~~~but cuz my nails kept on breakin on me so now i only have two longer nails the rests are oh so short~~~so ya one thing i dont like OPI is that their brushes are very very long, so if u have long nails its great, but if u have shorter ones, its not as great, and can be messy sometimes~~~thats why i actually luv essie alot more cuz i flet the brushes are just so much better for my fingers~~~lol... iactually made a mess on my fingers that i have to clean later~~~lol but i actually really like this colour its a nice blue, w/ hints of gold~~~u cant really tell in my picture but it actually looks very nice~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...