~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

boxing week new purchase

So i guess today will mark my last day of boxing week shopping~~~i went and bought stuff on sunday and today~~~there are few misses that i didnt get to buy them cuz they were sold out..(sad face), but i did get a few good things(happy face)

so i bought the M.A.C holiday lipgloss set, alot of stuff from Bath abd Body works, some Maybelline stuff, New YSL stuf, and Undies from La senza and Pink by VS~~~so nth too much, i didnt get any clothes...cuz i dont like anyth~~~lol maybe i'll go to the bay tmr??? or probaly not...i think I spend too much money already






Thats all i got...nth too fancy other than the 2 YSL which Costs too much money...but from myh own exp w/ the brand is totally worth it, and i luv the new undies i got from Pink and La senza~~~they are sooooo cute~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...