~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fav Song at the moment

SO i heard that song on the radio alot in the lats few weeks, but starting from last week it stopped playing, both me and hubby realy like the song, cuz it is funny i especially like the part of lyric that says " shush girl, shut your lips, do the hellen keller and talk with your hips" its just funny.

So i just found via google that the band Name is 3oh!3, the song's name is "Dont turst me". i just finished Downloading the song~~~its a good song and very catchy as well~~~and its kinda dirty, not like dirty rap songs,but the kinda you'd like~~~



30h!3widget by6L

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...