~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

B.B. Cream

B.B. Cream also stands for Blemish Balm cream started in Germany, where physicians subcribe it to patient who forgone laser surguries who has redness/temp.scar on their face as a way to cover those thing up, then it got really popular in korea, then the rest of east asia.

BB cream is like my lastest obsession~~~they dont work as well as my foundation (i use makeup4evr).but in terms of pore coverage it is the best at least the two i've being using for a while. they are quite thick they dont irritate my skin like alot of foundation that has spf. So if u have sensitive skin, and often find yourself allergic to foundations that has spf, i think bb cream is good for you, cuz personaly i hate putting too much layer on my skin, i mean i have enuff already, if i had put on sunscreen b4 that its just too much.



anyways the two i've being using for a while now are "SKin food aloe BB cream in shade 2", the Missha M BB cream(the silver tube one). Both are very thick, so u do get coverage. both these two however doesnt really match my skin tone. the Aloe one is to dark, and the MIssha One is too light, so wt i did was using them together and it matches my skintone very nicely.

The two that i got in the mail today are SKin79 Diamond Prism SPF37, the Etude House Magic BB which also have SPf 30. BOth these protect against UVA and UVB rays, which is excatly wt im looking for. what i also ordered along w/ these two is the skin79 diamond all day sun powder w/ spf 30. that act like a presspowder that u need to get rid of the oil and it has spf so u can use it through out the day for evry 4 hours, because u have to appl y your sun screen evry few hours, but ifu have make up on its not possible thats why i wanted to buy a loose powder that has spf, and since im allergic to almost all the brands u can buy from the department store, i decide to try this one, and so far the loose powder along w/ the two bb cream are not giving me huge rashs and making my eyes teary~~~which im really happy about~~~



So i have a picture how excatly these bb cream looks like in colour. Out of the the four the least thick and least water resist one is Etude house, i feel like that one is very thin w/ alot of moisture, the coverage is light to medium, it goes on almost invisiable.i would say i'll use it as primer or on days where im really busy have no time to do my usual face routine. Skin79 Diamond Prism Absolute Total is thicker than Etude house, but thinner than the other two.and the colour is really good, it will blend into your skin eventhough it has a grey-ish under tone.

I would say that my leats fav would be the missha M bb, since it has no spf, and its hard to blend into than the other ones, but i do like the pore coverage, hwoever the aloe bb from Skinfood does pretty much the same but easier to blend plus it has spf~~~~but honestly i wouldnt waer them alone, becuse all of them are not at covering red spot/acne/scars which i have alot on my face, and my face overrall has a red undertone, so i still need my foundations/green primer/green concealer.But i do recommend them as primer prior to your foundation, but u might find them to be thick and not like it...or u can use it together w/ your fav foundation...and as far as the skincare properties promised by the brand all i can say is that while i havent start using SKin79 and Etude House, the other two definitely hadn't really changed my skin in a significant way...i didnt notice any changes at all....i mean i've heard ppl saying their skin feels better after using it, but i guess its just not me then~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...