~~~Welcome~~~

I just wanna say thank you for coming to my little corner on the internet. If you are a new reader, and you like what you see follow my blog for more wonderful things to come about anything from beauty related to the latest stuff thats happening to my life... And I hope you have a good day.

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel


i luved those little furballs~~~they are sooo cute~~~i have first one on my pc and it is soooooo funny~~~i luv all the chipmunk version of songs~~~they are very cute~~~
so i just watched the trailer of "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel"
and it is sooo cute~~~the chipmunks were singing Flo Rida, and the Chipettes are singing "Single ladies" By Beyonce~~they are sooo cute~~~
So the movie is gonna open on christmas day~~~can't wait to watch it they are sooo cute~~~plus Anna Faris is voicing Brittany, the leader of the chippettes~~~i luv Anna Faris~~~especially her from the house bunny~~~she is pretty and funny too~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...